Since China's plastic-wood composite materials industry started from low-tech plastic wood products, most of them are currently using plastic extrusion technology to produce plastic-wood composite profiles. The formation of the serious homogenization of plastic wood products has affected the healthy and smooth development of the plastic-wood composite materials industry. For enterprises, one of the keys to solving the problem of product homogenization is to meet the needs of customers and innovate. Increase the research and development of plastic-wood composite products, improve the core competitiveness of enterprises, actively develop new products, promote product diversification, keep up with market trends, and expand the application fields of plastic-wood composite products.
Many types of plastic wood products are produced by various plastic molding processes, and some enterprises have begun to make efforts in this regard.
1. Plastic-plastic composite injection molded parts have long appeared in China, but lack of in-depth research and development, so the current product output is small, the technology is not mature, and the application field is limited. In Europe, plastic-plastic composite injection molded parts are developing rapidly, and functional plastic-wood composite injection molded parts are now applied to automotive parts and daily necessities.
2. Using plastic-wood composite sheets for hot-pressing, first using plastic-wood composite materials to form sheets, and then pressing them into various thin-walled parts by heating, used as automotive interior parts, etc. This technology is in Germany, Italy, the United States and other places have long matured.
3. The plastic-wood composite material can be pressed into a variety of thick-walled parts with simple shapes, such as manhole covers. This press molding method can also pre-embed the reinforcing member to enhance the strength of the product and meet the requirements for use. The advantage of this molding method is that the investment is small, the operation is simple, the manufacturing cost is low, and the disadvantage is that the production efficiency is low.
4. The use of 3D printing technology to make plastic-wood composite products has begun in China. The 3D printing consumables of plastic-wood composite materials are commercially available in China, but the overall situation is still in its infancy. With the development of 3D printing technology, wood-plastic composite materials will also occupy a place. Others, such as rotomolding molding using plastic-wood composite materials, have been reported successfully developed abroad. Therefore, the differentiation of molding process has created a great diversified development space for China's plastic-wood composite materials industry. It is a very important task in the future to solve the shortcomings of homogenization of wood-plastic composite products through the efforts of different molding processes.
5. Co-extruded PVC plastic wood products are a major feature of the Chinese market! It has enriched and expanded the wood-plastic materials and their application fields, and the market potential and scale are much larger than polyolefin plastic wood products. Foamed and co-extruded PVC plastic wood products and their production technology and application development, due to the characteristics of polyolefin plastic wood products (flame retardant, lightweight, high strength, beautiful) worthy of attention, indoor green home improvement PVC plastic wood products suddenly emerged, Leading the trend; opening indoor and outdoor plastic wood product lines and realizing integrated installation of plastic wood, providing technical and product support.
Structural engineering plastic wood composite materials and their products, such as SMA plastic wood, ABS plastic wood, PMMA plastic wood, PA plastic wood, PET plastic wood and other engineering plastics wood technology and plastic wood and metal or structural materials co-extruded or composite Technology development is the characteristics of the third generation of plastic wood products. The domestically developed diamonds, steel core wood, automobiles, doors and windows, furniture, cages, and integrated houses are all potential applications; 3D printing plastic wood materials, The development of nano-plant fibers and their composite materials is a hot spot.
Add: 1-2-1302,Hongxin Garden, Maidao Road,Qingdao, China